ESR 1 (Essa Q. Shahra)
- Essa Q. Shahra, Wenyan Wu, Shadi Basurra, and Stamatia Rizou “Deep Learning for Water Quality Classification in Water Distribution Networks” 2021 22nd EANN 2021, 25 – 27 June 2021, Greece (PUBLISHED).
- Essa Q. Shahra , Wenyan Wu, and Roberto Gomez. “Human Health Impact Analysis of Contaminant in IoT-Enabled Water Distributed Networks.” Applied Sciences 11, no. 8 (2021): 3394, https://doi.org/10.3390/app11083394.
- Essa Q. Shahra, Wenyan Wu, “Water contaminants detection using sensor placement approach in smart water networks” Journal of Ambient Intelligence and Humanized Computing (2020), https://doi.org/10.1007/s12652-020-02262-x (PUBLISHED).
- Essa Q. Shahra, Wenyan Wu, Michele Romano “Considerations on the deployment of heterogeneous IoT devices for smart water networks” 2019 IEEE SmartWorld, Ubiquitous Intelligence & Computing, Advanced & Trusted Computing, Scalable Computing & Communications, Cloud & Big Data Computing, Internet of People and Smart City Innovation, UK (PUBLISHED).
- Essa Q. Shahra, Wenyan Wu,
“Dynamic Water Quality Sensor Placement in Water Distribution System Using an Evolutionary Algorithm” 17th International Computing & Control for the Water Industry Conference, 1st-4th September 2019, University of Exeter, UK (PUBLISHED).
ESR 3 (Haitham Hassan M. Mahmoud)
- Haitham Hassan M. Mahmoud, Wenyan Wu, “Cyber-Physical System Security Open Challenges in Smart Water Network ” 17th international computing & control for the water industry conference, 1st-4th September 2019, University of Exeter, UK. (PUBLISHED)
- Haitham Hassan M. Mahmoud, Wenyan Wu, Yonghao Wang, Secure Data Aggregation Mechanism for Water Distribution System using Blockchain” , 25th International Conference on Automation & Computing, Lancaster University, Lancaster UK, 5-7 September 2019. (PUBLISHED)